IM 101 Transport Tanks
25bbl IM 101 Transport Tanks
- SEPco OPS0055 CertifiedView more details Download PDF Datasheet
- EPOXY lined for easier cleaning
- Ladder on valve end with full length OSHA walkway
- Tank designed and constructed to API RP 2A and meets all applicable requirements of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and CFR 49, Section 270 & 271, Tank Configuration T8.
- 3" BFV, male camlock w/cap, internal valve and remote closure equipped with fusable link.
- Tank constructed with 3/8", SA-36 plated cylinder, and 3/8" SA-516, GR 70 PL heads.
- Pressure and vacuum relief vent flow rate of 4208 cu. ft. of free air per minute as required by CFR 49, 178.270-11. Set at 63.8 PSI/6 in vacuum.
Outside Dims (mm) Outside Dims (ft) Tare Weights (kgs | lbs) Payload (kgs | lbs) Max Gross Weight (kgs | lbs) 2590 x 1727 x 2235 8.6 x 5.8 x 7.4 2632 | 5803 10975 | 24197 13607 | 30000