OEG Offshore’s workshop container range has been designed, manufactured and certified in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 or ISO 10855 and can meet the exacting requirements of NORSOK and DNV 2.7-2.
Units are supplied with certified lifting assembly as standard and they are fitted with integrated forklift pockets for ease of yard loading and offloading and stacking if necessary. Units are also supplied with a cargo door net and the internal walls can be fitted with unistrut to allow quick change out customer equipment or quick addition of new equipment.
10ft zoned offshore workshop fully equipped with workbench, vice, racking & lighting.
20ft Rigging Loft with shelving and wall bars.
|15ft workshop container for offshore use fitted with Zone 2 lighting, heating, workbench, vice and shelving etc.|
|10ft Offshore Multi-Purpose Workshop with bench, vice and wall brackets.||15ft Insulated Leak Test Container with overhead lifting beam.||10ft Shelved Storage Container.|
EX certified electrical equipment suitable for use in hazardous areas offshore can be provided together with a wide range of fit-out options.
Where deck space and crane capacity is limited try our fully equipped 6ft mini-workshops / tool containers. As well as general use workshops we have designed and delivered rigging lofts, electrical shops, tool stores, testing workshops, ROV stores containers, instrument/testing stores & specialist paint stores.
Our design team are experts in the configuration and build of customised workshops and stores for both sales and rental contracts. We regularly offer bespoke design or specific modifications as the most effective solutions for specialist applications.
Recent workshop designs have included high specification units to support offshore decommissioning operations, including well plug and abandonment activities.
Customised Specialist Workshops
|20ft DNV 2.7-1, Zone 2, Wireline Workshop Container complete with 7kW A/C System, overhead retractable trolley beam 500kg, workbench, workstations, tool racking, storage cabinets for tools and spares.||17ft DNV 2.7-1, A0 Safe Area (Pressurised) Fabrication Workshop complete with overhead fixed and retractable trolley beams 250kg, heavy-duty fabrication workbenches, storage cabinets for tools and equipment, fume extraction system c/w flexible fume extraction arms.||20ft DNV 2.7-1, Non rated Safe Area Workshop complete 7kW A/C System, storage cabinets for tools and equipment, workbench and workstations.|
Dangerous Goods Containers
OEG can supply offshore containers suitable for storing a range of hazardous goods such as oil, paint, diesel, chemicals and hazardous materials. In addition, custom build designs are available for purchase and can be manufactured to suit a specific product or application.
|10ft Dangerous Goods Container with ventilation ducts||10ft Dangerous Goods Container with bunded and raised grating floor|
- Extensive range of container sizes available including mini containers and half-height containers
- Designed and manufactured to the latest DNV 2.7-1 and ISO 10855 offshore container standards
- Supplied with certified offshore lifting sets
- Forklift pockets design on all units for easy access or manoeuvring
- All units have multiple internal tie-down points for securing cargo and tag line securing points
- Weathertight doors with seals, protection locking bars and door handle
- Standard 8ft, 10ft and 20ft: All certified with corner castings designed for stacking and locking of units during transportation. CSC approved for International Shipping
- Removable & galvanized louvres/ducts to enhance ventilation and airflow
- Design minimises dangerous internal fume build-up
- Bunded and raised grating floor
- All designed with removable grating floor
- Drain ball valve in bund wall to allow for safe discharge of chemicals
- Ideal for storing oils, paints, diesel, chemicals and hazardous materials
- For onshore storage of chemical drums and IBCs
- Can be equipped with shelves
Spill Containment Bunds - Build to Order
Essentially the bund is a spill containment module that can be inserted into a 10ft or 20ft dry goods container or open top container and be used for transporting drums, IBCs etc.