OEG Offshore has been supporting customer in the Gulf of Mexico since 2010, Trinidad since 2013 and Guyana since 2018. Over this time OEG has developed a regional reputation for excellence in the supply of offshore cargo units and support of our customers. We have continued to develop our fleet and range of units which has provided us with the opportunity to extend our products to a wider customer base, both in the rental and sale of DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 cargo carrying units.
In April 2019 an agent agreement was signed with All In Services S.E de C.V (AIS), a logistics and marine services provider, for the supply of standard cargo carrying units (CCUs) and related services to support energy markets in Mexico. In partnership with AIS an increased fleet of cargo carrying units are available, all to the internationally recognised DNV 2.7-1 standard, for immediate rental or sale with containers, baskets, waste skips, cuttings boxes, tanks, frames and cylinder racks available from the AIS branch network.
On 1st May 2017 OEG Offshore announced a merger of its OEG US business with long established Louisiana based offshore cargo and logistic specialist, Paragon Industries Inc. This merger positions the enlarged combined business with a full geographic network of locations across the Gulf of Mexico region, together with enhanced engineering and service capabilities and a wider range of equipment to support our customers’ full range of requirements.
In August 2015 OEG Offshore merged with another Louisiana based oilfield equipment provider, Cameron Rental and Tank Inc (CRT).
As a result of OEG's on-going expansion of the US cargo carrying market in the last couple of years, OEG Offshore is also now capable of offering its wide range of combined products and services to deepwater and shelf customers from our locations in Fourchon, Cameron, Morgan City, Venice, Broussard & Houston.
From our regional footprint in the USA, Mexico, Trinidad and Guyana we will continue to support our North and South American customers, including major energy operators and oilfield services companies, in the supply of DNV 2.7-1 containers and boxes, cargo baskets, tool baskets, workshops, open tops, half heights, cargo transporters, cylinder racks, waste units, offshore tanks, A60 Cabins and rigsafe compressors for short term and long term rental options.
Products & Services
- Paragon Industries Offshore Cargo Unit Fleet Brochure
- North America & Mexico DNV 2.7-1 Offshore Fleet Sheet
- CRT USA Brochure
- A60 Engineering Cabin Flyer
- USA General Introduction
- Gulf of Mexico Newsletter - Fall 2015
- Paragon Industries - Product Line Brochure
- Paragon Industries - Land Based Equipment
- Paragon Industries - Custom Build Units
- Trinidad Container and Basket DNV 271 Offshore Fleet
- OEG Approval Number: 400-230198 CRT Approval Number: 400-132390
- CRT - PEC Premier Approval No : 4752
- OEG Offshore's Trinidad Branch has been assessed and found to be in conformance with the STOW Health, Safety and Environment minimum requirements at the High Risk Level, Onshore. Certificate Number: 000561
Houston, TX 77024
111 Garber Street
1260 Petroleum Parkway
1321 Youngs Rd
610 A O Rapellet Road,
42593 Highway 23,
Av. 31 No. 1702
Cd. del Carmen Campeche
CP 24199, México
Salt Mine Trace