Module Service and Maintenance
With over 25 of years experience in managing and maintaining our own fleet of A60 engineering cabins, we have a unique combination of skills and expertise that allows us to offer comprehensive hassle-free cabin servicing, refurbishment and maintenance programs.
From our Aberdeen facility, this service can be provided on an ad-hoc basis for the servicing or refurbishment of a single cabin or we can provide a turnkey fleet management service that allows you to concentrate on core activities in the knowledge that your fleet is in safe hands.
Our fleet management service is based upon a planned, fixed-price, long-term programme which can incorporate routine cabin maintenance, agreed upgrades or refurbishments, regular servicing, ongoing compliance with regulatory codes and full on-line certification. This type of reliable expert support is increasingly welcomed by our customers who are working from a "life of asset" perspective.
For some customers refurbishment or upgrading an A60 cabin or a A60 module is a cost-effective solution to a new build modular solution. It can also offer lead-time advantages where project deadlines are critical. Our refurbishment team have successfully completed hundreds of module upgrades and refurbs over the years which can range from;
- Replacement A60 doors & hatches
- Interior wall repairs
- Structural repairs and painting
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Roller paint or full blast and paint with logos and decals
- Upgrades to Norsok Z-015 standard
- Upgrades to DNV 2.7-2 standard
- Complete furniture refit and reconfigure
- Upgrades from safe area to Zone 2 hazardous area
- Installation of air conditioning, supply air fans
- Adding A60 cable transits, A60 windows, doors and hatches
The upgrade of modules from safe area to Zone 2 (ATEX Cat 3) has included ROV and multi-purpose workshops to VSD and control modules for leading subsea contractors and service companies. To achieve the increased certification approvals OEG carries out a full gap analysis of the design requirements, major electrical works which include the installation of full pressurization, fire and gas systems and other critical modifications to comply with Zone 2 requirements.
Project-critical upgrades to Drill String Test (DST) modules to comply with NORSOK Z-015 have also been undertaken by OEG's experienced technicians. Major modifications were made to the electrical system, fire & gas system and HVAC system in order to achieve full compliance and validation by DNV GL.
Scheduled Maintenance Programs
OEG offers a hassle-free A60 cabin maintenance program which can be custom-tailored to suit our customers' specific needs. This service program typically covers;
- Identification of A60 cabins to be included in the program
- Initial survey to establish the condition
- Recommended service based on A60 cabin utilisation
- Agree on program scope of work and any upgrades
- Review documentation and Ex register of equipment
- Certifying authority inspections
- Visual inspections of A60 Cabin structure and lifting assembly
- Ad-hoc damage repair
Ex Equipment Inspection Services:
As industry leaders in modular solutions, we are fully equipped to respond to various national and international technical requests from our customers - from simple advice regarding A60 cabin certifications to detailed technical reports and inspections to satisfy operator requirements.
OEG dedicated qualified and experienced team of COMPEX certified technicians located at our Aberdeen Facility can provide a comprehensive range of services for inspection and maintenance of Ex certified equipment, compliant with EN 60079-17:2014.
- Survey & data gathering of Ex equipment
- Healthcare & audit checks on Ex equipment
- Client Ex equipment register management
- Visual & detailed inspections of Ex equipment
- Provision of planned inspection and maintenance schedules
- Installation & testing of High Voltage electrics
A60 Cabin and Module Spare Parts
With a comprehensive knowledge of A60 cabin parts and components, we can offer availability from our Aberdeen and Singapore base facilities. In addition, we can arrange all the necessary logistics to get your parts delivered to exactly where you need them anywhere in the world. We can also supply parts on an ad-hoc basis or provide a comprehensive schedule of parts for each of our modular units to reduce valuable downtime in the field.
Our experienced staff can offer advice on anything from direct replacement OEM parts through to upgraded equipment to meet the latest industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Through our global network of Service Support teams, we are available at any time to discuss your spare part and upgrade requirements. Contact us to discuss your spare parts e:email@example.com