Rental and sale - 20ft and 40ft T75 Cryogenic ISO Tanks
OEG offers a new fleet of 20ft and 40ft intermodal containers - also known as T75 Cryogenic ISO tank containers. Our cryogenic tanks help support the Industrial Gas market from our global base network throughout Asia Pacific, China, Europe, Australia and USA.
OEG cryogenic tanks are used explicitly for transporting and storing Class 2 refrigerated liquified gases. The cryogenic tanks are double wall vacuum with state-of-the-art multi-layered super-insulation specially designed with international approvals for products such as Nitrogen (LIN), Oxygen (LOX), Argon (LAR), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrous Oxide (N20), Ethylene and LNGs with a higher working pressure of 22 bar.
Customers can carry their industrial gas in a bigger volume such as between 16500kgs to 20000kgs at any one time given the allowable payload and meeting individual countries road weight limitations.
Given OEG’s commitment and presence in every continent, our dedicated staff are committed and trained to handle cryogenic tank containers.
- Suitable for LIN / LOX / LAR / CO2 / N20 / Methane / Ethylene / Ethane / LNG
- Design code IMDG, ISO 1496-3, ADR & RID, ASME VIII Div 1, US DOT, DOT49CFR, TIR, TC, Australian Registration, DOSH
- Approvals CCC, CSC, Lloyd’s Register
- Inner vessel is stainless steel with 2 stainless steel transverse plate baffles
- Vacuum with multi-layer super insulation