The PWS hot water hand wash units are designed to be self sufficient other than requiring a 110v site safe socket. The units hold 250 litres of fresh water with a 250 litre waste water tank.
All dispensers including hot water and hand soap are controlled via contactless systems.
The unit is encapsulated within a certified lifting frame with rigging which allows the units to be transported between vessels and offshore installations.
The specification for the hot water hand wash units are below:
- 110v site safe connection cable
- Earth lead attachment boss
- Fully certified integral frame
- Raised feet for forklift access
- IP rated consumer unit
- RCD controlled supply
- 250ltr fresh water tank
- 250ltr waste water tank
- 1” discharge valve (waste tank)
- Non touch, motion activated hot water supply
- 2 individual hand wash basins
- 2 hand soap dispensers