Container Service, Modification and Refurbishment
From OEG's full service facilities, our in-house teams of designers and technicians can provide modifications to a single container or provide a turnkey fleet management service that allows you to concentrate on core activities in the knowledge that your fleet is in safe hands.
OEG offers a hassle-free container maintenance program which can be custom-tailored to suit our customers' specific needs. This service program typically covers;
- Identification of CCUs to be included in the program
- Initial survey to establish the condition
- Recommended service based on CCU utilization
- Agreed program scope of work and any upgrades
- Review documentation
- Certifying authority inspections
- Visual inspections of container structure and lifting assembly
- Ad-hoc damage repair
Offshore Container Spare Parts
We stock a large spares inventory for offshore containers, all available from our network of global bases.
- Retainer Plate
- Tie back Keeper
- Door Handle Retaining Brackets and Bushes
- Door Handle / Lever
- Handle Bracket
- Hinge Pins
- Door Net
- Fan / Heaters and more...
A60 Cabin Service
Our fleet management service is based upon a planned, fixed-price, long-term programme which can incorporate routine cabin maintenance, agreed upgrades or refurbishments, regular servicing, ongoing compliance with regulatory codes and full on-line certification. This type of reliable expert support is increasingly welcomed by our customers who are working from a "life of asset" perspective.
From our Aberdeen Facility this service can be provided on an ad-hoc basis for the servicing or refurbishment of a single cabin or we can provide a turnkey fleet management service that allows you to concentrate on core activities in the knowledge that your fleet is in safe hands.
If you need one A60 cabin or fleet of ten A60 cabins serviced we have extensive experience and capability to undertake this on an ad-hoc basis to get your A60 fleet back in action quickly. Our dedicated technicians provide a thorough multi-point service check across a wide range of A60 Cabin designs and configurations covering;
- A60 cabin electrical distribution
- All cabling / glands
- Fire & Gas system
- Pressurisation system
- Air conditioning system
- Mechanical equipment
- Architectural doors/hatches
- EX equipment inspection and register updates
- General touch up paint
- Visual inspection of cabin and lifting assembly
- Certifying authority sign off / Operators sign off
A60 Cabin Refurbishment and Upgrades
Our experienced engineering team and workshop technicians can offer advice on anything from direct replacement OEM parts through to upgraded equipment to meet the latest industry standards and regulatory requirements. We work with our customers to provide a fully detailed scope of work ensuring complete visibility prior to commencing.
For some customers refurbishment or upgrading an A60 cabin or A60 module is a cost effective solution to a new build modular solution. It can also offer lead time advantages where project deadlines are critical. Our refurbishment team have successfully completed hundreds of module upgrades and refurbs over the years which can range from;
- Replacement A60 doors & hatches
- Interior wall repairs
- Structural repairs and painting
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Roller paint or full blast and paint with logos and decals
- Upgrades to NORSOK Z-015 standard
- Upgrades to DNV 2.7-2 standard
- Complete furniture refit and reconfigure
- Upgrades from safe area to Zone 2 hazardous area
- Installation of air conditioning, supply air fans
- Adding A60 cable transits, A60 windows, doors and hatches
Scheduled Maintenance Programs :
OEG offer a hassle free A60 cabin maintenance program which can be custom tailored to suit our customers specific needs. This service program typically covers;
- Identification of A60 cabins to be included in the program
- Initial survey to establish condition
- Recommended service based on A60 cabin utilisation
- Agree program scope of work and any upgrades
- Review documentation and Ex register of equipment
- Certifying authority inspections
- Visual inspections of A60 Cabin structure and lifting assembly
- Ad-hoc damage repair
Ex Equipment Inspection Services :
As industry leaders in modular solutions we are fully equipped to respond to various national and international technical requests from our customers - from simple advice regarding A60 cabin certifications to detailed technical reports and inspections to satisfy operator requirements.
OEG dedicated qualified and experienced team of COMPEX certified technicians located at our Aberdeen Facility can provide a comprehensive range of services for inspection and maintenance of Ex certified equipment, compliant with EN 60079-17:2014.
- Survey & data gathering of Ex equipment
- Healthcare & audit checks on Ex equipment
- Client Ex equipment register management
- Visual & detailed inspections of Ex equipment
- Provision of planned inspection and maintenance schedules
- Installation & testing of High Voltage electrics
A60 Cabin and Module Spare Parts :
With a comprehensive knowledge of A60 cabin parts and components we are in the position to offer availability from our Aberdeen and Singapore base facilities. In addition we can arrange all necessary logistics to get your parts delivered to exactly where you need them anywhere in the world. We can also supply parts on an individual basis ad-hoc and when required or provide a comprehensive schedule of parts for each of our modular units to reduce valuable down time in the field.
Our experienced staff can offer advice on anything from direct replacement OEM parts through to upgraded equipment to meet the latest industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Our customer’s critical operations are supported by our team of NATA approved inspectors and highly skilled technicians from a network of bases spanning Western Australia, Victoria and the Northern Territory and working across the Oil & Gas, Mining, Government and Industrial sectors.
NATA is the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia and has NATA Accreditation under certification No. 14852 & 19716. For more details on NATA visit their website
OEG Offshore Pty Ltd is accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 – Testing at our Barry Beach facility and accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17020 as a Type C Inspection Body.
We offer industry-leading inspection verification;
- OEG are exclusive agents for BV in Western Australia and Northern Territory
- NATA certified, CVI, Leak-proof & Hydro-static
- Aviation inspection and certification for helidecks and refuelling systems
- Offshore inspection, reporting and servicing of stainless steel process lines
- Accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 – Testing
- Accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17020 – Conformity assessment
We leverage our extensive experience and industry best practices to deliver tailored solutions for our customers 24/7. We have a highly skilled and experienced team for inspection services, interpreting results and offering cost effective recommendations and solutions.
Inspection Management Services
We provide inspection management services that ensure you have access to the information and data you need to allow for cost effective and expedient decision making. We optimise inspection-based expenditure with tailored programs including services such as program development, execution of work, and interpretation and management of inspection data.
Benefits of using a NATA accredited company
OEG Offshore Pty Ltd is committed to cost effective equipment testing to ensure “safety assurance” and preventative measures, but it is also paramount that the quality of workmanship behind the testing, calibration and inspection process is of the highest recognised standard.
Because OEG Offshore Pty Ltd is NATA accredited, you can rely on receiving high quality testing and accurate reporting completed with the integrity you rely on to to stand behind your equipment. To ensure we keep this high standard, annual internal, external and NATA run audits are conducted in accordance with strict guidelines which we continually strive to exceed all of these requirements to improve the services we provide to our customers;
- High quality standards
- Proof of competency across all activities
- Professionalism of our accredited team
- Assured calibration and efficiency of the correct tools
- Decreased potential down time or costly repairs on customers equipment
- Increased safety for your employees, hence limiting our customers liability
- Assurance of correct inspection/test procedure
Our highly skilled team offer comprehensive inspection services and are here to meet your diverse needs, from standard offshore containers to Jet-A1 helicopter refuelling systems.
You Might Also Be Interested in the Following :
Build for Sale Modules
Containers and Baskets
A60 Spare parts