Supply Base Services
OEG Offshore specialises in providing integrated logistics solutions to the energy sector. Building on our specialist industry expertise, we provide a comprehensive range of services designed to support offshore activities for both short and long-term projects. OEG has been providing cost-effective offshore logistics solutions and support services to the energy sector for many years.
Our capabilities range from delivering fully integrated managed solutions to providing specialised services tailored to our customers' specific needs.
Our services include:
- Quarantine management of goods, including inspection, preparation and packing
- Heavy lift and over-dimension road transport/movements
- Local warehousing and storage services, including dangerous goods storage
- Planning and project management of logistics support services for offshore projects
- Supply base services and facilities support for offshore exploration, drilling and production operations
- Procurement and sub-contractor management services
- Inventory management including receiving and consolidation of goods and materials
- Provision of management, labour, cranes, stevedoring and trained personnel to provide a seamless interface between road and sea transport services
- Specialist equipment hire and rig transport
OEG understands the challenging offshore environment and has worked over the years to ensure our customers receive cost effective managed solutions with efficient service.
The key features of our facility;
- Full range of forklifts up to 12 Tonne capacity
- Offshore CCU rental equipment
- NATA Accredited Laboratory for Inspection and Certification of Offshore Lifting and Rigging Equipment
- Welders qualified to ASMEIX and AWS DI.1
- In house project management, engineering and design drafting
- Fabrication and repairs of structural steel, piping and associated items to International and Australian Standards
- Rigging testing - 150 Tonne test bed on site
- Road & Sea Logistics
- Packing and creating of materials/goods
- Administrative support
- 75 tonne crawler crane
- High pressure cleaning wash down bay
- Yard and warehouse storage and stocktake/recording services available
OEG has in-house operational capability, engineering proficiency, construction management skills, field experience and extensive knowledge of offshore operations. We offer a strategic mixture of technical and hands-on expertise to meet our customers’ needs and requirements for oil and gas operational support.
Contact OEG Offshore for further details. E: email@example.com
You might also be interested in :