Supply Base Services
OEG Offshore specialises in providing integrated logistics solutions to the oil and gas exploration industry. Building on our specialist industry expertise, we provide a comprehensive range of services designed to support oil and gas production and exploration activities for both short and long-term projects. OEG has been providing cost-effective offshore logistics solutions and support services to the oil, gas and exploration sectors for many years.
Our capabilities range from delivering fully integrated managed solutions to providing specialised services tailored to our customers' specific needs.
Our services to the oil & gas sector include:
- Quarantine management of goods, including inspection, preparation and packing
- Heavy lift and over-dimension road transport/movements
- Local warehousing and storage services, including dangerous goods storage
- Planning and project management of logistics support services for offshore projects
- Supply base services and facilities support for offshore exploration, drilling and production operations
- Procurement and sub-contractor management services
- Inventory management including receiving and consolidation of goods and materials
- Provision of management, labour, cranes, stevedoring and trained personnel to provide a seamless interface between road and sea transport services
- Specialist equipment hire and rig transport
OEG understands the challenging environment of the oil and gas industry and has worked over the years to ensure our customers receive cost effective managed solutions with efficient service.
The key features of our facility;
- Full range of forklifts up to 12 Tonne capacity
- Offshore CCU rental equipment
- NATA Accredited Laboratory for Inspection and Certification of Offshore Lifting and Rigging Equipment
- Welders qualified to ASMEIX and AWS DI.1
- In house project management, engineering and design drafting
- Fabrication and repairs of structural steel, piping and associated items to International and Australian Standards
- Rigging testing - 150 Tonne test bed on site
- Road & Sea Logistics
- Packing and creating of materials/goods
- Administrative support
- 75 Tonne Crawler Crane
- High pressure cleaning wash down bay
- Yard and warehouse storage and stocktake/recording services available
OEG has in-house operational capability, engineering proficiency, construction management skills, field experience and extensive knowledge of offshore operations. We offer a strategic mixture of technical and hands-on expertise to meet our customers’ needs and requirements for oil and gas operational support.
Contact OEG Offshore for further details. E: email@example.com
You might also be interested in :
OEG Offshore provide bulk fuel, chemical storage and handling solutions throughout Australia and South East Asia. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We have over 30 years experience in Australasia servicing public sectors such as defence and infrastructure as well as private industry sectors such as mining, aviation, construction and oil company storage facilities.
Bulk Fuel Storage
We offer technical advice on cost effective solutions to match your needs, sales or rental of equipment, managed life cycle support including inspections and servicing. We even explain the rules and regulations so you are fully aware and we are just a phone call away if there is anything else you need assistance with.
- Bespoke system designs
- Project management, engineering and drafting
- Customer fuel installation site audits
- Training for users
- Spill kits and ancillary equipment
We offer our customers the chance to leverage years of our experience in the fuel installation industry and we have assisted hundreds of organisations in a diverse range of industries to build flexible, robust and scalable systems more efficiently. We have a wide range of activities offering customers practical and experienced driven solutions.
OEG has the expertise and capability to deliver everything needed to build a comprehensive fuel storage, management and distribution system tailored to your specific business needs.
Key features of our installation services;
- Experienced installation technicians
- Offering a complete package from initial concept to finished installation
- We are providing tested and proven solutions that are durable and capable of withstanding harsh conditions
- To develop the most cost effective solution associated with the needs of our customers
- Lifecycle support through our programmed maintenance planning
- Our focus is always on quality and continual monitoring to ensure compliance with industry safety and environmental standards
Some of the projects we have been involved with over the years;
|The Power & Water Authority in Darwin Australia required a new bulk diesel station to run a large generator set that supplies 3 phase power to run water pumps used to maintain water supply in suburban areas of Darwin.||Territory Parks & Wildlife bulk diesel installation at a remote national park in East Arnhem land, Northern Territory, Australia. Comprising 4 x 25,000 litre diesel storage tanks, Gen-set day tanks. OEG completed the site installation which also included an 800m long underground diesel fuel line to the marine landing area.||Power and water authority Ramo Tank install and was completed for the Power & Water Authority in the remote community of Ramingining. Bulk diesel installation included a series of self bunded tanks for the storage of diesel for the gen-sets providing power to the community|
Our extensive project experience and highly trained technicians ensure that refuelling installations or programmed service work is carried out to the highest quality standard, is reliable and compliant with all local & Australian standard requirements of AS 1940:2017.
You might also be interested in :