Providing a full range of Tank Management Services
- Storage of transportation tanks
- Tank cleaning service
- Repair and maintenance of tanks and frames
- Certification which is available online 24/7 and from any device
- Inspection in accordance with the latest regulations in the knowledge that you are fully compliant
- Removal of old Labels, stickers, etc
- Tank Coupling management (fitting/removal/storage, testing as required)
- Providing tracking solutions utilising the OEG iCU App
- Logistics and associated documentation
OEG's Tank & Container Storage yard in Darwin, Australia is ideally located to load and unload tanks, ready for washing and cleaning services to commence.
It's also used for dropping off or collecting ISO tanks and an entry point for tankers coming in to be washed.
Acid tanker being washed. All waste generated is captured (pumped via diaphragm pump during the washing process) into 1000 Litre IBCs.
In the case of acid wash mixtures, we restore PH levels to normal readings and use an approved waste contractor for disposal.
In-house restoration of PH saves significant cost to our customers as waste disposal costs of low PH water/acid mix is very expensive.
Wireless Tank Monitoring & Level Forecasting System
The wireless tank monitoring system uses wireless battery operated tank level monitors and cloud-based software products to remotely monitor inventory levels in above ground and portable liquid storage tanks.
It improves the ability to precisely monitor and forecast stored product information, combined with advanced technology to monitor and manage your delivery operations more efficiently.
Using this system increases the efficiency of the entire delivery operation, allowing customers to reduce operating expenses, prevent product runouts, prevent over-ordering of product and maximize asset utilisation.
Contact OEG Offshore today to discuss remote tank monitoring services offered. E: email@example.com