Power and Water Corporation provides water and sewerage services across the Northern Territory of Australia. The Power and Water Authority in Darwin Australia required a new bulk diesel station to run a large generator set that supplies 3 phase power to run water pumps used to maintain water supply in suburban areas of Darwin.
OEG’s scope of work included the installation and commissioning of a 10,000 litre self bunded diesel storage tank as well as an 800 Litre Day tank. The Day tank was fabricated by OEG Offshore's Darwin branch and installed and piped at the site.
OEG Offshore Pty Ltd supplied and installed the following:
- All electrical switching and controls installed by OEG subcontracted electrician
- EBS Ray transfer pump (draws fuel from the ‘white bulk tank‘ and tops up the Day tank)
- 10,000 litres self bunded Diesel storage tank onto the site
- 800 litre Day tank (brown tank), fabricated by OEG Offshore in Darwin
- All supply and return 316 litre stainless steel pipework on-site fabricated and installed by OEG
- Installation was tested and commissioned by approved OEG technicians